Friday, August 26, 2011

Singing Babies!


Rick and I purchased a chariot stroller last weekend, now its time for me to start biking the girls around!!  Rick and I are going to jog this weekend with the girls too.  Can't wait:)  I can't believe I have over a month left before I have to go back to work, time has gone by sooo fast in the last six months!  Six of my girlfriends are now pregnant so I kinda feel like I need to join the group (just kidding).

Reflecting back, I feel super lucky that Rick is a super father to the girls and great husband.  I've had a lot of time to relax, shop, go to the gym, play tennis, go to the spa, and go out with my friends.  I've definitely been spoiled with a lot of downtime despite having twins and exclusively nursing.  We've joined a rock climbing gym again so that will be our regular date night activity!


The girls have met a lot of new friends in the last few months.  I've committed a lot of time now to go on regular playdates with my friends, at least three a week just for fun!  They've also been swimming alot in the public kiddie pools.  They love swimming.  Their latest trick is now singing like opera singers.  Here's a cute but loud video of the girls:




No comments:

Post a Comment