Its been a long time since I've blogged. Not sure what my excuse is?! I've been travelling lots, working...and enjoying life with the family/life!!
The girls are 3!! Its a beautiful age where they are happy to be with mommy/daddy, don't have too many activities to go too and are super happy most of the time.
- What's that smell, it smells like a garbage truck, pee'you! Is that daddy?
- I love you 'Mommy'
- I went to a play group today and had lots of fun. I got some balloons and Aunty Gladys did silly talk.
- Watch this mommy, the doggie is taking a poo and I need to change his diaper and feed him congee.
- This car is my favorite, I love blue, he's super fast and cool. The blue car is daddy's car, he needs to fly, crash into the wall and go super fast.
- Hi Mommy, how are you today. I want to eat you.
- I farted today
- My back hurts Mommy, I need to use the massage chair.
I always ask the girls what do they want to be when they grow up, these are the answers I've received so far:
- Keira wants to be a blue car and Naomi wants to be red car.
- Keira wants to be a blue air plane and Naomi wants to be a cement truck.
- Keira wants to be an astronaut and Naomi wants to be a horse
- Play gym, play gym, play gym
- Dancing to Michael Jackson, LMFAO, Lady Gaga
- Everything to do with car, cement trucks, trains, excavators, dump trucks
Over the summer, the girls had a couple of weekend trips where they shared a bed in a hotel/cottage. We went to Mont Tremblant and a cottage near Pembroke. The girls loved it and had so much fun, as shown in the video below. They love dancing with mommy, even in public in the middle of a street. I think its in their blood to dance.
Oh, here's their first time using chopsticks!
Over the summer, Rick and I had a few things accomplished, the biggest one is travelling to Atlanta without the kids, bought couple of more homes, renovated the house again and renovated the backyard. Here are a few pictures of the house before and after.