Sunday, April 1, 2012

Goofballs

Just wanted to do a quick up date on the girls.



The girls decided to get into the crossfire the other day without any help and Naomi took the driver seat while Keira took the passenger seat! 

The girls are also doing some really goofball stuff and we captured it on video! They babble lots to each other, do silly faces and dance moves. Here's a cute video of them.




We also spoiled the girls and bought them a bouncy castle so that they could jump and slide in the backyard.  I can't wait until the summer when the girls' friend's come over for a bouncy castle party.  Lots of fun for years to come:)




I bought the girls some 'Mini pas' shoes, I had no idea that they were soo popular.  I'm so glad I found these shoes at a used kids sale, its a hit with the girls.  They love walking in them!!



As you can see, my house is like a daycare, I tried to get rid of toys on a monthly basis, by selling or giving them away but it doesn't make a difference. I have a daycare in my house!

On another random note, I just found out two of my girlfriends are having twins!!  AND one of my girlfriends used to be my best friend in elementary school!! I've known her since kindergarten. What are the chances?!!  Exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment