Monday, June 27, 2011

Wow - 8.5 months!!



I can't believe how much the girls have changed.  The pictures above were taken in late March in Monterey.  Fast forward three months and now they look like little kids!  Here's a recent picture of them:

They eat three solid meals plus a snack per day now!  There are so many changes every week, I've stopped keeping track.  Both seem to do it around the same time.  They talk, they giggle, they get mad when the other steals their toy, they each need the same toy, they roll all over the floor to get to their toys, they sit up well and talk to each other a lot while they are eating.  Its super cute!!  


Now that the girls are more mobile, they also started having a bit of separation anxiety when I leave the room.  Its very minor, it only happens once in awhile but I never really noticed this until recently.  Feeding the twins so many meals, nursing them, cleaning up after them, I feel exhausted!  They also like to get up really early.  They are also napping differently now, so they are not always on the same schedule.  I find it really hard to get out sometimes for longer periods of time.  Naomi also refuses to feed on the go (she gets too distracted) so I have to nurse at home in a quiet area!!  Keira watches Baby Einstein when I feed Naomi in a different room. 

With all these changes, I've decided to get some help for sanity purposes. I have a mother's helper right now because Rick plays volleyball one night a week.  Starting mid July, I'm getting a part-time nanny.  In September, I'm getting a full-time nanny.  I CAN'T WAIT.  

Here's a funny picture of Keira's new hairdo.  She gets really sweaty when she wakes up from a nap:)



No comments:

Post a Comment