Thursday, November 4, 2010

More Pictures!

Tracy:  So just wanted to give a quick update before the babies wake up!  I'm recovering well right now, my bells palsey is getting better, my blood pressure is normal, and I'm off blood pressure medication! Although I still have the pregnancy rash, it is slowly going away!!  So yippee, I never developed any serious post pregnancy complications...which the doctors were worried about :)  

As for our new life together, its been busy busy.  We kinda have a schedule, we don't sleep very much but we still get out to walk the dog, go grocery shopping with the babies, or just walk around the mall!  We also had a couple of photoshoots with the babies, one of which is posted below for everyone's happy viewing.  

Keira and Naomi quick update:  They are growing well and fast. The pediatrician is very happy about their growth rate, they are growing at a rate of 1 to 2.5 oz per day!!







Courtesy of Michelle Tuck Photography: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001605701179

No comments:

Post a Comment